A new idea - stage 2

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 29 14:48:01 CET 2008

Micke ,
I really like the music ...  I can see more or less where you want to
go\do with your voices ...
In my experiences , singing is another natural instrument and to find
your own style take some times ...
The only thing is just practicing and practicing ...
All in all i think you are in the good way :)
Advices from gert and paul are also quite true ...
But i m an ass in mixing ...
The only thing i can advice it s about recording or cutting  the
''mouth sounds'' that you can hear sometimes ...
of course you can put a compressor or maybe noise gate ... but i think
the best is to record it without ... but it s extra work ...
Well i think those were mention before ...

ps: I like the lyrics ...
Ps2: soon soon the voice for dead men gods ,, ( SHAME ON ME I KNOW :-S)