New tune and new Muteqx website - finally!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 29 14:08:25 CET 2008

On Friday 28 Nov 2008, Dave S wrote:
> Check out: http://www.muteqx.com/
> Any comments on website or tunes much appreciated.

Anybody?

Also realised I should just post the MP3 link for the new tune here:

http://www.muteqx.com/webplayer/muteqx-snap_in_time-96kbps_web_preview.mp3

I'm afraid it's only a 96kbps 3mins30 preview, but since it's being properly
released, that's pretty much all I can give away at the moment.

Anyway, it's enough to get the idea!  If you want to hear the full thing, it's
also on my MySpace (yes... I know) page: http://www.myspace.com/muteqx

Have to say actually, that even from the small amount of self-promotion I've
been doing lately, it really does work and get people interested in your
stuff.

Get out there and tell people about yourselves (and each other), folks!
Submit your tunes for play on appropriate internet radio stations too.
There's plenty of great music on the 'bar that could use some more exposure!

I'm going to start reviewing other people's tunes on my new blog - maybe a
couple of tunes a week, if I can manage it.  I reckon we should all make a
habit of discussing each other's music on public websites on a regular basis,
so I'm going to make a start.  :-)

Cheers,

~Dave