Tranzport

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 29 12:03:12 CET 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Just checked: "proprietary radio protocol that is different than
> BT. It is a lower cost solution with lower latency, more immunity
> to interference and lower power consumption."

It's bluetooth, hehe ;)
OK. It could be RF modules, but with the spew of wifi and bluetooth devices
don't be surprised if at some point the neighbours wireless phone
crashes your mp3 player...

> I hope your cat is still OK...

Humans born from IQ's less than 100 or with certain anti-social
tendencies should get 'fixed' if cats get it done as a matter of owner
responsibility.
(heh. Starting with past and present leaders. I dunno, the thought of
Tony, Gordon and George breeding in their temporary little fortresses is
somehow repugnant. And they're supposed to be the good guys, aren't
they? Lesson in they, their and they're ends.)

I forgot quite a few things on the list, like a custom modular
synthesiser/sequencer... Never mind..