Why do you look so sad - v0.9

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 28 20:37:38 CET 2008

Getting closer! I recorded completely new takes for all vocals today,
around eight takes per part and then I did some comping, putting
together the best parts. Not completely satisfied though.

I'm gonna sing-a-long to this for a while and do another try later. The
local musishop didn't have any pop-stoppers in storage but I think I
managed to avoid pop's anyway.

I need to train getting a more consistent vocal character. Most notes
ended up in the correct semitone this time though :)

<http://www.deadmengods.com/music/dmg_why_sad_v0.9.mp3>

/Micke