I'll be streaming live form Hamburg next week (Wed&Sat)

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 26 13:41:08 CET 2008

Hi gang,

Just a quick reminder:

tonight -- 7pm (German standard time)

livestream here:

http://webcast.hfmt-hamburg.de

Best greetings from the "Contemptronics 08" festival at Kampnagel...!

Kai