A new idea (possibly with vocals) :)

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 22 01:56:23 CET 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> I say go on - I really like it! Your voice seems made for this
> kind of music. I like the almost whispered feel...
>
> Next time feel/sound more secure while you're singing, though

Thanks Gert!

Yeah I know I need to warm up by singing half an hour or so before I do
the vocal takes, just needed to lay it down before I got to bed ( and
forgot the melody).
Inspiration popped up 3 hours ago when I stumbled upon a swedish girl on
myspace. She looked so fragile and sad :)
Probably going to work some more with the lyrics though.

/Micke