I can't believe...

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 16 23:51:06 CET 2008

Hey, wait... what?!?!

Oh Yeah!! Cool!!! YEAH!!!!

Cheers everybody. Yeah - Gert - I remember one year ago!!

As an aside, three days ago, the first ever *images* of planets outside our
solar system were announced. I think about the signal processing, the
enthusiasm, and the philosophical implications of this.

I mean, it's a *picture* right!? Of *THREE* planets, not in our solar system.

Check it out (and this *is* good science ;) )

Tony (you bet)