what do people think of this...?

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 15 13:11:53 CET 2008

Peter Korsten schreef:
> Gert van Santen schreef:
>
>> This video isn't about black holes.
>
> Well, I didn't watch the lot of it, because it started with a lot of
> pseudo-scientific rambling. But weren't they claiming that there's some
> sort of 'gravitational plane' (cool, directional gravity) because of a
> black hole 'over a trillion miles in diameter' at the centre of the galaxy?

Yes. But that is not the point.

The story - in short - is about how the movement of the earth is
changing as a result of the gravitational pull of that black hole
(whatever its size), and how this may lead (and may have led) to
cyclic geographical pole shifts - when the arth is passing
through the galactical plain - during which the earth is sort of
given a huge shaking and whole continents sink into the sea
within a matter of weeks/months.
This might explain the fact that so many great civilisations have
suddenly and literally disappeared from the face of the earth and
new eras start (the "Ages" of which the Mayan Calendar speaks)
where the memory of "modern" times quickly fades away as being
just a legend...

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n