New track - Terminator

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 13 21:31:26 CET 2008

Matt Picone wrote:
>> MicroTonic
>>

> I love love the sound. I haven't figured out how to be fast, fleible, and furious with it though.

Maybe something like this...

- Always use the Multiple out version.
- Browse through the extensive patch library, load some sounds you like.
- Make a pattern on location A, copy it to B-D and make some variations.
- Repeat the above for E-H.
- Make some breaks on the last pattern locations.
- Tweak the sounds to you liking, test out different sounds in your
patterns just by browsing through the 'open patch' menu, add fx and eq
to the sounds through your DAW-mixer
- Chain all patterns together and export as a single midifile.
- Import it to your DAW and chop it up in the desired parts.
- Put the parts where you like them.
- Add some more variations by editing the parts in some places.
- Make sure you make the sounds velocitysensitive and play around with
velocitys to get a more 'alive' feeling.

This is how I mostly do it anyway...

/Micke