New track - Terminator

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 13 20:49:17 CET 2008

Hi Paul,

punkdISCO wrote:
> I also love your style/sound.  You seem to represent an era of music that I
> grew up with.

If I got it right we're the same (old) age so we probably liked the same
kind of music then.

> I really like the lo-tech drums. What are they from?

MicroTonic. All my drums nowadays are from either MicroTonic or iDrum.
Love them!

> Would sound great with vocals..

I've bougth a mic but I feel that I would need to practice at least a
year before anything acceptable would start to come out...so you'll have
to wait (besides that, I like the instrumental part of the production
much more). But I would love to have vocals in all my tracks so... :)

> Lovely stuff, mate..

Thanks Paul!

/Micke