Halloween Prank Backfires

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 12 17:39:53 CET 2008

We hate everyone  ;)  who  are not pure ...
Specially women ;)
Just kidding :)

Actually my idea came out in 10 min before to go the 'party' , I
managed to combine my last 3 girl friends experiences in this trip ...
Well , don t say it ... I m weird :D
Tee shirt for one  ( finnish girl) ... writings on my head from
another one ( israely girl) , and the belt from an special friend
( dutch girl) , and it was all that I got left from them  ( except/
with memory) ...   ;)

Cheers