Loving my new Aspire1 Rig ..

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 11 12:23:36 CET 2008

Jay,

ibi sum wrote:
> Well, I spent some time over the weekend upgrading my Acer Aspire One
> mini-notebook - added Bluetooth, an extra 1gig of RAM and an upgraded

Sounds cool. How much power do these systems really have, compared to a
decent modern laptop? I'm asking because there's a good chance that I'll
need a machine to drive some projections next year, probably based
around a PD patch streaming and mixing two video streams (PAL or even
720p) with some basic FX processing. Is that anywhere near realistic on
such a small machine?

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch