iPhone: Guitar Rock Tour

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 9 01:26:57 CET 2008

Just got this today. I used to love Frequency back in the day but have
not bothered with the recent music game craze, Guitar hero etc... But
decided to pick this up, and I have been playing ever since. Really fun
game. What makes it better than say Tap Tap is the songs are
re-recorded, so if you are playing guitar or drums and you screw up you
hear it in the song. Much cooler and you feel like you are really
playing along, especially on the solos. It's also very challenging but
thats what makes it fun. I suggest you don't bother with easy and go
straight to medium, with a bit of practice you will get it. Songs are
fun, all really good rock covers, nirvana, police, Michael Jackson. Not
cheap though, 9.99, and make sure you restart after install.