iPhone: Touch The Wave

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 7 17:07:31 CET 2008

> Another great iPhone app is FourTrack. Looks great, works great.
> Brilliant for singer-songwriters on the road or just for annoying
> the music-bar :-)
> http://www.sonomawireworks.com/iphone/fourtrack

Yeah, this is awesome.  With this it is now possible to totally make a
full-blown studio using just iPhones/iPods.  All thats missing is the
cable network and maybe a mixer.

> I remember you had to fork out 1200 guilders to buy a four track
> cassette thing... This one is 8 euros. This iPhone is getting cooler
> every day ;-)

It is indeed!  In fact I'd say its setting a bit of a new standard for
music-making possibilities, personally.  I wonder what Access&Co. are
gonna do in response?  I hope it won't be expensive, whatever it
is .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan