iPhone: Touch The Wave

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 7 16:02:02 CET 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:

> 	Just installed "Touch The Wave" (iPhone App) and it looks like we're
> really getting some amazing tools here . . and it also seems that
> having a web server in the studio to serve up files is becoming more
> and more a reality, as predicted all those years ago.  Hooray for the
> web!

Another great iPhone app is FourTrack. Looks great, works great.
Brilliant for singer-songwriters on the road or just for annoying
the music-bar :-)

http://www.sonomawireworks.com/iphone/fourtrack

Attached mp3 is me "humming, singing and playing the fool" with
FourTrack plus some editing in Ableton Live, just for the fun of it.

I remember you had to fork out 1200 guilders to buy a four track
cassette thing... This one is 8 euros. This iPhone is getting
cooler every day ;-)

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n