iPhone: Touch The Wave

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 7 14:36:32 CET 2008

I only talk about the apps I like though .. Why bother trying to
discuss the sucky ones?  I am not a negative inclined person; I'd
rather discuss the cool things I actually like to use. And actually
I've been having a lot of fun with TTW today, it really is a nice app
for exploring all my jam session recordings for loops ..

;
--
ibi sum
::: top quotin' from the pocket :::