iPhone: Touch The Wave

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 7 08:50:22 CET 2008

As per usual, I'll do the devil's advocate: :)

>Just installed "Touch The Wave" (iPhone App) and it looks like we're
>really getting some amazing tools here . .

The interface is crap, there's no way you can do a performance of any kind
on it. Look at Protein on NDS to see what a real usable portable scratch
tool is. I'll take you on a battle whenever you want !

> and it also seems that
>having a web server in the studio to serve up files is becoming more
>and more a reality, as predicted all those years ago.  Hooray for the
>web!

I got one word for you: Sandbox. I.e. either he does that or he has to
develop a conduit to let people upload their sound in the software. It's a
pain in the but, not a miracle.