congratulations world! :)

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 6 06:33:46 CET 2008

 >From the same site a comment on a total other article
http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1518 :

Instances of lol.

1. Shaqeela Ebony, 45, a crack addict from Tyewhoppety, Kentucky
2. The sentiment, however, within the black community is one of
positivity towards the Klan's new doctrine of love and kindness
3. It seems the introduction of a gun-toting, creationist,
lipstick-wearing psychopath by the Republican spin machine has barely
dented the Obama Klan affiliation
4. Hippie guy not wearing pants in picture.
5. We feel nothing but love for Barack, he has brought us into the new
light, the black light of love

*Shaqeela Ebony* 23-10-2008