congratulations world! :)

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 6 00:49:09 CET 2008

Le 5 nov. 08 à 13:10, Andrew Robinson a écrit :

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who%27s_Nailin%27_Paylin%3F (plot
> synopsis and trivia such as: On November 1, 2008, the Masked Avengers
> comedy duo prank called Palin by pretending to be Nicolas Sarkozy,
> "Sarkozy" commented that he enjoyed seeing "the documentary on your
> life, Hustler's Who's Nailin' Paylin?," to which the real Palin
> replied, "Oh good, thank you." As SFW as the subject matter could be,
> but don't follow the links if your boss is looking)

 From the french side, the best part of the prank was when it was
talked about Johnny Haliday as Sarko's counsellor. JH is a "rock"
singer and living legend here, a supporter of Nicolas Paul Stéphane
Sarközy de Nagy-Bocsa, known for his peculiar view of the world, and
his awkward behaviour (looks stone or drunk most of the time).

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi