congratulations world! :)

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 5 13:10:02 CET 2008

2008/11/5 Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com>:
> Having said that, Merkel is quite an extraordinarily successful
> politician, at least the way I see it.

True...  come to think of it, so was Thatcher.

>> The other downside is that we lose Sarah 'finally, a beauty queen that
>> DOESNT want world peace' Palin. Job losses in the comedy and pr0n
>> lookalike fields are going to be terrible. We may never see a follow
>> up to  "Joe the Plumber in 'Who's Nailin' Palin?' II"!
>
> LOL!
>
> Any links to those? ;)

http://punditkitchen.com/tag/palin (5 pages of LolPalin captions, SFW)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who%27s_Nailin%27_Paylin%3F (plot
synopsis and trivia such as: On November 1, 2008, the Masked Avengers
comedy duo prank called Palin by pretending to be Nicolas Sarkozy,
"Sarkozy" commented that he enjoyed seeing "the documentary on your
life, Hustler's Who's Nailin' Paylin?," to which the real Palin
replied, "Oh good, thank you." As SFW as the subject matter could be,
but don't follow the links if your boss is looking)

- Andy_R