congratulations world! :)

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 5 11:35:19 CET 2008

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Andy Tarpinian schreef:
>
>> I just hope he can live up to it.
>
> He just might.In my view, he's going to have three main challenges:
> * The budget deficit and national debt
> * The economy
> * Foreign relations

Trust Bush to not only be a shite president, but the only way he
maintained his presidency for so long is because he made so many bad
decisions, nobody had the guts to take over at such a low to sort out
the mess.
Obama may be giving off the good vibes now, but it won't take very long
for 'the opposition' (this being the extreme racist sections of America,
as well as political allegiance) to muddy his presidency with fickle blame.

Then the next idiot takes over...

On the positive side, I'm glad that Co'Mc'cain is probably going to die
before becoming president and that beastly airhead of a woman, Palin,
may she be cast on sharp rocks, will hopefully disappear in a dirge of
dumb babies and dirty SUV's.

Ahh. Politics and democracy.
More like 'In Soviet America, it won't be long before you get to vote
for only the one true leader, because that's all the media covers'