Oral Hygiene - New Track

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 4 13:31:37 CET 2008

Very cool track Paul and it sounds good to my ears. J

Regards,

Declan.

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of punkdISCO
Sent: 02 November 2008 20:47
To: 'Music-bar'
Subject: Oral Hygiene - New Track

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/Music.htm First track.

..frequency challenged, as always..!

All comments welcome as just a early version as you guys always manage
to point what is obviously wrong (obvious to everyone apart from me!!)

My thoughts are:

1)  listening on my PC speakers for the first time and the bass actually
gives me a headache (not in a good way!!)

2)  today I A/B'd it with a Creeps track that I always use. Ours sounded
incredibly bad! Spent all day trying to match but just seemed to make it
too bass heavy for PC speackers.

Suggestions and comments will be VERY appreciated..!

Ta,

Paul