Presonus FireStudio Project

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 2 20:25:21 CET 2008

Hi bar,
Does anyone else have the Presonus FS Project device?  I just got it to replace my old M-Audio Delta 1010LT.  On my machine I have both Cubase 4 and Live 7 installed.  Cubase 4 works fine, however Live is crap with it.  Lots of drop outs, thinking it's lost the audio interface, freezing spurts, just plaing aweful.  I have seen videos on the net where Presonus and Live seem to work fine, so I am trying to figure out what may help.  I've tried buffer sizes changes as well as sampling rate, etc.  My machine is a Dell XPS-410, 2.66 Ghz cpu, and 4 G ram.

Thanks,
mohsen