Outsim Synthmaker?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 1 17:52:54 CET 2008

punkdISCO schreef:

> Frickin raining in London. Even English girls wear clothes when its raining;
> sucks!

You just knew this was coming. :)

Well, it's unseasonably warm here, between 24 and 28 degrees (75 and 82
Fahrenheit, respectively). So we can pick the really big, sweet, juicy
oranges from our garden wearing short sleeves. :)

Unfortunately, Maltese girls start wearing long-sleeved tops as soon as
the temperature drops below 25. Should it drop below 10 to 15, they wear
gloves and scarves, and complain about the cold. I'm not making this up.

- Peter