Outsim Synthmaker?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 1 12:39:36 CET 2008

Hi

> i forgot what that is, what is it?

The wonderful Korg 900ps.

> 'like most people you know' perhaps, would be a qualifier.  for
> example, i have lately gotten to know a lot of people, local here in
> vienna, who are just like me: synth purists who dont ever use presets

..so are you saying that you start every patch with a push of the Initialize
button?

> are you saying you mostly know presetters?

Nope. Im say I mostly know "none-carers".  Its completely academic if a
patch which you have created starts from an Initialised patch (a preset in
its own-right) or, another patch.

But I know you use some synths that don't have patch storage anyway;
likewise with my main synths.  Also, I rarely actually bother to save
patches as I like the idea that all of our tracks are moments in time,
recorded as a performance, just like a regular rock band.

But people should not get hung up on presets.  Their use or otherwise don't
make or break the song.

Frickin raining in London. Even English girls wear clothes when its raining;
sucks!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"