Outsim Synthmaker?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 1 12:18:25 CET 2008

> On my favourite synth, I have to as it only has presets!!

i forgot what that is, what is it?

> Other than that and like most people, I rarely start a patch from
> scratch
> but they never sound like the original 'preset' once you have tuned
> it into
> the track.

'like most people you know' perhaps, would be a qualifier.  for
example, i have lately gotten to know a lot of people, local here in
vienna, who are just like me: synth purists who dont ever use presets,
or computers, in the jam.  but, thats juts the circle i've been
osmosed into; in your case, are you saying you mostly know presetters?

> But my point is: I love software editors but, not outside of my
> Sequencer so
> VST editors will always be nice..

yeah, i can understand that.

;