BWJ

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL_HIDDEN
Sat Nov 1 08:51:21 CET 2008

Lol, I tried to drum along - some parts are tight enough.

I knew/heard I lost control a bit at least two times.
But putting a beat under it was very revealing, lol...

Seems to me if you play guitars only the tightness is still important
butt less.., a bit strange, could be my ears or perhaps feeling for
music, bla..

There is a small chance I might get drumtracks from  a drummer who is
busy preparing his drumkit with midi-triggers, you never know..
He wants to take a dive into sequencing and hard disc recording

:-)