more music made with webcam ..

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat May 31 19:35:02 CEST 2008

Paul Maddox wrote:
>> suck on this, losers:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buXP4B-BdgY
>> it just gets better and better and better ..

> Taking step sequencers back 40 years....
> I don't get it? What does that do that you can't do with a TR808 or machine
> drum style interface?

Webcam: £10. Sheet of paper: 1p.

Why do people build their own synthesizers? Because it's cheaper? No.
Because they sound better? Probably not. Because it's fun? Yep.

I think it's great that there's an active community out there building
stuff for fun. If somebody tried to sell me that thing as a product, I'd
decline. But that's not the point here...

Bye
Martin