more awesome sound-making stuff from cameras ..

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 29 23:57:03 CEST 2008

On May 29, 2008, at 5:36 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> The more I learn how to do what I want with music, the less I feel the
> need for random generators to do it for me...
>
> Of course, sometimes these things create nice starting points, but in
> and of themselves, they are usually about as musicaly usefull as a
> broken airconditioner (which can be very musically useful)

Yes by itself it's cool for only an hour or so... or 10 if you are
stoned. But does nobody get that things like this are stepping stones
to truly bringing about a new interface for music and art made with
computers? That's why it's cool.