more awesome sound-making stuff from cameras ..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 29 23:36:55 CEST 2008

The more I learn how to do what I want with music, the less I feel the
need for random generators to do it for me...

Of course, sometimes these things create nice starting points, but in
and of themselves, they are usually about as musicaly usefull as a
broken airconditioner (which can be very musically useful)

Tony