BBC NEWS | Switzerland's obsession with time

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 26 01:48:46 CEST 2008

If it weren't for the Swiss concept of time, and the clock in the square in
Bern, which Einstein walked past on the way to work every morning, we might
still be wondering why clocks in satellites don't keep good time...

Tony (HB)