Currently listening to...

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 20 16:51:30 CEST 2008

I quite liked the second one two.

unfortunately they sound quite muddy when I tried to play them at a
party a while ago. the third album turned very boring. I guess they
found they sold much more records to fetishists than to people with
ears and taste in music. So they stopped worrying about production and
started dressing in shiny tight leather... shame...

I really dig "sugar candy kisses"...

Kai