IT-Stuff (was: reliability, please check)

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 16 13:50:13 CEST 2008

On May 16, 2008, at 1:41 PM, Bill Fox wrote:

> Michael Zacherl wrote:
>>> Most of the time, it's frustrating to be one, so count yourself
>>> lucky. :)
>> Oh Bill, you're immmensely lucky! Seriously.
> OK, I'll consider myself lucky since I don't have to be an IT guy
> for a
> living.  But every once in a while, it would be nice to KNOW what an
> IT
> knows!

heh, :-)
In my case its just 25 years of being in this branch, admittedly
gaining some knowledge but then evetually running into a severe burn-
out, like I did.
OTOH, if its just specific things you want/have to know its perfectly
ok to ask, IMHO.  ;-)

  Michael.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at