Some videos listed

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 16 00:51:11 CEST 2008

Prison sex is awesome, I hadn't seen it in "good" (i.e. youtube) at the
time, the streaming was so much worse  (it wa the time of the beginning of
launch I remember). Wierd combination indeed, I mean, who can claim 'enjoy
the silence' has anything to do with goth & industrial ?

Bonus point for the MSI vid I had never seen and is hillarious

Videos-of-All-Time.html

so I looked at this list and saw a lengthy comment that was spot on
how this list was well... not put together very well -  and now it is
gone and replaced by some fellow curiously named "Admin" giving his
praise. Bloody censors!  :)