reliability, please check

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 15 23:59:54 CEST 2008

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> Can some of you check that from the last 24 hours you didn't miss any
> of these e-mails?
> http://lists.music-bar.org/pipermail/music-bar/2008-May/thread.html
> Just checking if the list is reliable right now.

Joost,

ALERT!  You have the To: field populated by the original sender.  That
means that everyone who sends to the list will be getting a message from
Spam Arrest asking them to enter the capcha picture to become
authorized.  This is very wrong.  The To: field MUST be populated by the
address from which the list sends, i,e, music-bar at lists.music-bar.org.
Please change this for the sanity of everyone on the list.  Meanwhile,
all of the mail from the list from people who are not (yet) authorized
to send me mail is going into the spam folder!

Groetjes,

Bill