Freedom 2008

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 15 14:44:43 CEST 2008

There was a time where it wouldn't bother me at all. However, with the
explosion of electronic music, especially in the last 10 years, I
started being more sensitive to it. Sometimes, even tho it *is* quite
patternic, it's just a matter of making slight variations even to the
sounds so that you can't feel it's exactly the same thing every time. A
friend of mine for example does small EQ changes on *every* of his
bassdrum hits :)