Subtle Noise Maker

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 12 19:00:41 CEST 2008

That thing sounds like this little metal synth guy I bought a while
ago. He's square, has a volume knob, lfo speed(i think) knob, some
switches, and a light on the top of his head that flashes and you can
bend it around near his light sensor and it changes the sound. I
forget the name of it. It was on the bar a while ago Jay might remember.