Savages

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 11 04:49:13 CEST 2008

I doubt it happened at the post office.  The conviction rate for Postal
crimes, internal or otherwise is the highest for any Federal bureau by far.
I bet someone swiped out of his mailbox...

All in all, that sucks.  Make sure you tell the Post Office, the Postal
Inspectors will want to know.

James R. Coplin
(???)

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class