Video - Banned by YouTube. "Mickey Mouse is Dead"

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 9 01:43:17 CEST 2008

On May 7, 2008, at 9:53 PM, punkdISCO wrote:

> The oppressors at YouTube banned the first version of this video
> because the "submission violates our Terms of Service on
> pornography, obscene or defamatory material". So, here is our
> heavily edited, bits re-recorded,

>  clothes added,

doh!  the ones provided for wiping the screen?  :-p

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU  [Mickey Mouse is Dead -
> I like to think that nothing we do is work safe]

thats really great, Paul!!  A lot of work ... I love it!

>  Maybe in future our videos should concentrate on the YouTube
> preferred subjects of violence and war glorification.

fair enough ... built up your own website, bring "G-rated" excerpts to
YouPoop and link to the full versions on your site.
hr hr hr

On May 7, 2008, at 11:13 PM, Gert van Santen wrote:
> I did think I saw a nipple, though ;-)

it's been munched up by artifacts ...  :-/

looking forward to more music!  ;-)

     m.

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at