Video - Banned by YouTube. "Mickey Mouse is Dead"

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 8 20:26:50 CEST 2008

Hey Gert

"AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! But a bit too short. I mean, I want at least 3 minutes!"

Ta dude.  The track is actually taken from probably one of the best punk
tracks ever made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHiogMd88MU&feature=related (audio)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWvjUPI_JeA (live)

The Subhumans were the first band I saw live; I was 12 and I can honestly
say they changed my life.  This song in particular is probably one of my
most emotive tracks.  Just firkin awesome..

Anyway, the video will never be more that 1:31.  I would love to do the
whole track but I know I wont - I could not add anything sonically to
something that is just so perfect as it is.  Visually, I had a bit of a
chance as there was no competition from the Subhumans, but not sonically..
btw, I mission in life is to make sure each member of the Subhumans gets to
see our video.  The smallest acknowledgement from them would mean the world
to me (and Leah).

> I did think I saw a nipple, though ;-)

Not sure about that - I spent so long de-nippling it.  In the end I did
leave some nipple shadows in as it was taking ages.  In the first version,
nipples shots were the conservative scenes :(

Ta for your comments, Gert..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk