Mix Progress (any chance of a peer review please?)

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 5 19:37:07 CEST 2008

Ok guys, here we are.

 I'm pretty happy with this mix now, this is a tune jointly written by Frank
Langbridge and myself. Frank Plays guitar in the band.

 Frank Plays guitar on this, I play bass, Barry plays rhythm guitar and
Kristian sings. Frank and I are also doing backing vocals at the end.

 We had about 22 tracks in all, 9 drum mics, two guitars, bass, about 5
vocal tracks and various separate tracks to help with mixing.

 It was recorded using my Phonic mixer and Logic Pro 8 on my MacBook (not
Pro). It's my first real dive into Logic, I'm pretty impressed now I've had
time to use it, but it's going to take a while longer for me to fully get my
head around it.
 I particularly like the quick swipe comping, awesome.

 We have another 6 tracks to mix, probably only another 3 or 4 will make it
into MP3s and onto our site.

 Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you guys could give me comments/opinions about
musical content and also production, here it is ;-

 http://www.tenfifty.co.uk/Temp/IKWYL_20080505.mp3

 Cheers
Paul