Apogee Rosetta clocks

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 31 16:25:03 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

Does anyone own an Apogee Rosetta 800/200?
I'm trying to figure out if the "intelliclock" in the Rosetta is the
same C777 clock found in the AD16X and Big Ben.

I've neglected the big hole in my production for a while now so some new
converters and EQ's needs to be purchased.
Some ideas for EQ's are Empirical Labs 'Lil Freq or the Langevin
Mini-Massive.
I would like the Tonelux Rack with some EQ's and Comps but that's abit
much for me at the moment.

What are you guys using for Converters and Eq's?

Larry * <lamisteq.html>*