talking about Jean Michel Jarre...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 26 20:11:44 CET 2008

Martin Naef schreef:

> How was the audience reaction? In Glasgow, people were extremely
> enthusiastic even before he started, so there is obviously a sizeable
> number of people who do think he's god's gift... ;-)

I used to think that, too, to a certain extent at least, but that was
until the early 90s. After that, he started losing it in my opinion, and
even before that he relied too much on compilation albums and supposedly
'live' (but oh so impressive) concerts.

What's left, though, are happy memories of the fantastic concert in
Paris in 1990, the quite good concert at Mont Saint-Michel in 1993, and
the great concert in Paris in 1995. And, of course, an impressive
collection of music.

- Peter