awesome live controller ..

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 26 16:53:56 CET 2008

Make sure to include the RGB led add-on.  The base price is just for the
button.  The cherry upgrade and RGB board are extra.  You could wire your
own but the driver board is well worth it in my opinion.  You wouldn't save
much over the price of parts and the extra labor makes it a wash.

The board and led fit very snuggly so I think it should be eminently road
worthy.  Be careful, I think that you are likely to break the led board if
you have to remove more than a couple of times, the fit is *very* snug.

Their led lit trackball is also a thing of beauty...

James R. Coplin
(???)

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class