Pev's Party

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 26 16:06:14 CET 2008

punkdISCO wrote:
> ..very cool pictures!
>
> Tony - how did the Stick gig go?  Fun?

Hehee - it was fun, mainly because I woz playing with such a brilliant bunch of
musicians - Romain (briefly, until, after three minutes, got bored) on vocals,
MZ on microphone post-production and desk feedback processing and general
abstractness of sound "things", Meself on Stick (some heavy bass arps, and
occasionally, if lucky, silence), Joost on keyboards (ambience and arps), and,
Jonny Stutters holding it all together with Machinedrum.

This was somewhat lost on much of the party, wondering where the melody was, and
who crept back in significant numbers when we stopped ;) As jams go, it was
pretty cool :)

Tony (HB)