Amazon "person" reviews

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 25 13:14:14 CET 2008

I love this tea so much! It makes me feel just like Captain Picard
when I drink it. I like Captain Picard. I want to be just like him
(except not bald because that's kinda not cool). Anyway, I like to
heat up this tea in my microwave oven, and I say to it "Tea, Earl
Grey, hot" and it's just like I'm talking to the replicator on the
Enterprise! It even beeps! It's so cool. It makes me feel like I'm
really in Star Trek. The only problem is that I can't talk as cool as
Captain Picard so I sound kinda dumb when I say it. But I still do.
When I buy this tea from the store, I like to ask the clerk to get me
"Tea, Earl Grey, Bigelow". I think that's pretty funny. I make sure to
use the English accent because if I didn't it wouldn't be right. Then
I sit in front of the TV, and say "engage" as I press the button on my
remote! I LOVE this tea!

:-)

--
Ron