Which recording interface?

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 22 15:59:38 CET 2008

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net wrote:
>> I can only think of one gadget that fits your demands and it's the
>> Presonus Firepod,
>> <http://www.presonus.com/products/Detail.aspx?ProductId=3>
>
> yep, again though, that's the FP10, which is out of my budget.

To be honest - I don't think there's anything on the market that fits
both your description and the budget if you want it first hand... For
250, you only get something like the Edirol FA66, which is short of your
description by a couple of XLRs and channels. If you check out SoS ads,
you'll find some Motu 828s that should fit the budget, though.

Bye
Martin