SDK easy?

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 22 01:44:32 CET 2008

I'm downloading the SDK for the iPhone in hopes I can make heads and tails of it as I have never done any programming on the Mac before. Anyone make any progress with it so far?
  My main motivation for learning it is to try and pull the WPA2 enterprise (802.1x) networking profile out of it and into my exisiting 1.1.4. I know the offical release is said to be in June but I can't wait since I've been waiting for WPA2 enterprise support since I got the iPhone.
  Has anyone done this yet or know how?

  Larry