Arturia plugins

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 21 11:57:34 CET 2008

Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:

> Peter Korsten wrote:
>> Chris Strellis schreef:
>>
>>> [...]  but then what VA is perfect?
>> The Yamaha AN1x?
>
> If you mean that the AN1x filter is *exactly* like a specific analogue filter,
> then, which analogue filter are you thinking of?

No, that's not what I mean. But even though the keyboard isn't Yamaha's
best, and even though the case is rather ugly, it just does the things
it's supposed to do, and does them well: no bugs, self-oscillating
filter, hard sync, plus a hatful of other features.

Who cares what it sounds like, if it sounds good of its own? People say
it sounds like a Prophet 5, but I wouldn't know.

- Peter