Arturia plugins

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 20 16:37:40 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 03:29:14PM +0000, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:

> I heard the Arturia "Moog Modular" filter several years ago, and was mightliy
> impressed. It's *nothing* like the distorting original, but has a smoothness and
> a flow that is perhaps the most musical of any VA I had heard at that time. It
> has a space of its own. If you use VAs, but hanker after analogue, this has
> something going for it.

Hey, Tony, have you heard Fabfilter Twin?
http://www.fabfilter.com/products/twin.php

I've been curious about it for some time - the demo tracks
I've heard are promising, and friends with good ears like it
a lot.  One mate actually won't use it when he's looking for
a slightly grainy VA sound - it's apparently too buttery.

--
Yours,
Niall.